The Giannini Hall project was a seismic-retrofit of this historic building on the UC Berkeley Campus. The project was thoughtfully designed to maintain the historical aspects of the original Giannini Hall which opened in 1930. The hall was named after Amadeo Giannini who started a small bank in San Francisco during the great depression. His bank rapidly grew into what is now known as Bank of America.
The project consisted of a beige-themed signage package to blend in with the existing signage and historical feel of the building.